Friday, July 06, 2007

The Evolution of Facebook.....

Recently, I joined Facebook.

I must admit, I'm more than impressed by the functionality, features - and most of all, "compelling data" that can be extracted from the FB network.

I'm convinced more than ever of a fundamental TRUEISM.

Facebook (or a community like it) will become the primary communication tool over the next 5 years. Our usage of the internet will evolve, and it will evolve into a "thing" like Facebook.

If you are a reader of this blog, I implore you to join.

It takes all of 5 minutes, and if there is a question that you do not feel is pertinent to you, (during the sign up process) -- then skip it.

If you do join, search my name -- and I will add you as a "friend." (since you are a reader of this blog, and I appreciate it.)

I'm going to start importing my blog, and posts into Facebook shortly, so that "You Aint Gonna Learn" will be a part of that community.

Here is FACEBOOK, go join.... It's 100000% worth it.