Monday, February 12, 2007

This Sickens Me, Beyond Words.....

Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel speaks about being attacked by the Jew hater;

"Until today they used words; now they have switched to violence," Wiesel told Milan-based daily Corriere della Sera. "Their numbers are growing by the day."

The 78-year-old Holocaust survivor said the incident shook him and that, for the first time since World War II, he felt he was being personally targeted.

"I feared for my life in a way that hadn't happened to me since 1945, before the end of the war,"
he told Corriere.

"My incident shows a global trend; if society doesn't act immediately against these individuals it will end up encouraging others to do the same," he said. "Every time I make a speech somewhere in the world there is a group of deniers in that place waiting for me." hat tp Jon via FOX News

I felt a pit in my heart when I read this.

I've had the pleasure of meeting this powerful man, and being in his presence, and hearing him talk, had a VERY POWERFUL impact on me.

Not a good omen......

HAT TIP: ATLAS SHRUGS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home