Thursday, August 03, 2006

Grateful Dead 06 17 91 East Rutherford, NJ

Eyes of the World.....

I feel like "Eyes" is appropriate for the way I'm feeling the last 3 + weeks.

You see, my wife said to me yesterday..

"Why don't you put on a baseball game or something."

I almost fell down.

I am a baseball fanatic. A avid METS fan. I have the baseball package on TV, and get many out of market games....

I NEVER thought she would WANT ME TO WATCH BASEBALL.

But, after reading and watching about Israel and a WAR OF SURVIVAL, day after day -- it starts to take a toll.

Well, I did what any normal DEADHEAD would do when confused.

Listen to the music play.

Robert Hunter penned this:

"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world,
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own.
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the mornin brings,
But the heart has its seasons, its evenins and songs of its own."



Turn up the volume, sit back and watch Jerry Garcia tell us that WE ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD. (click on the link or box below)

A great song with great guitar and commentary....(click here)



Grateful Dead
Giants Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ
June 17, 1991

1 Comments:

Blogger David Lazar said...

Lets Go Mets

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home