Monday, February 13, 2006

London, what a great city.

The people I have come in contact with are, friendly hospitable, and caring.

I genuinely feel that in the world we live in today, there are very few countries, that we know have our interests at heart.

Maybe 3 or 4 at the most. (countries that really have similiar interests and values)

I'm proud to say, I'm in one of the countries today.

Meeting up with some old pals tonight, downtown in Central London...and, I'm looking forward to that.

Virgin Atlantic runs a great airline.

Happy Early Valentines Day to my readers.

Rob Deichert, (who I link to) has written a fantastic post about careers, and learning on the job.

I highly encourage you to read this, as it nails down alot of the (corporate issues that we all deal with)

The article can be found HERE

Great job Rob, good writing, and great insight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home