Monday, January 08, 2007

Wallstrip Rocking....

Mr. Howard Lindzon, the architect behind Wallstrip, continues to impress, and provide the roadmap for success, for other entreprenuers out there.....(like me)

He has done an incredible job of creativity, and team building -- as well as executing on the concept of, "entertainment online for stocks at all time highs."

Howard recently put together a round of financing, which I'm thrilled to say I'm a part of - but, I'm more excited to participate, and chip in where needed, to assist in the continued upward climb of Wallstrip.

I look forward to working with the Wallstrip gang -- Adam, Jeff, Linsday and team, on projects that I can lend a hand on, and add some value.

Congrats Howard and Team -- I'm psyched to be a part of your dream....which is becoming a successful reality....

Here is today's production on BOSTON BEER by Wallstrip. (click on video and turn up the volume) MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....beer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home