Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Starting a Business.....and a "HIT ME" Quote....

"The pain of making the necessary sacrifices always hurts more than you think it's going to. I know. It sucks. That being said, doing something seriously creative is one of the most amazing experiences one can have, in this or any other lifetime. If you can pull it off, it's worth it. Even if you don't end up pulling it off, you'll learn many incredible, magical, valuable things. It's NOT doing it when you know you full well you HAD the opportunity- that hurts FAR more than any failure."

Hugh Macleod.

I wondered why Hugh's words have the special way of nailing what I'm feeling?

Because I have had the great pleasure of working alongside exceptional people for the past 17 years.

Motivated, smart, and brilliant leaders, in my business landscape have helped shape and form my corporate visions for EXECUTING SUCCESS.

I feel as though they tutored me -- in things, and ways I was not aware of at the time...

But, the time is here to build my own castle....

And, as Hugh explains - NOT TRYING IT - HURTS MORE THAN FAILURE.

That's where I am in business.

I'm focused, energized -- and ready to rock.

"Put your whole self into it, and you will find your true voice. Hold back and you won't. It's that simple."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Profound....
Great Insight.....

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home