Thursday, August 24, 2006

July 4, 1989 Rich Stadium, Buffalo NY

Great Night....Great few weeks in the summer of 89', that included a run of Dead shows across the east coast - and into the Indiana and Wisconsin. It ended with a trip to Alpine Valley, WI. in a VW bus. I attended this run of shows happily with Steve L., and my friend who is getting married ... ZOLE. Many heart congrats to Andy F. for getting hitched.....

Here is the encore from a GREAT NIGHT IN BUFFALO. (click on the arrow to begin...turn it up)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have seen this before, but its one of the coolest clips ever. I found it and I couldn't wait until the next July 4, to post it.

I'm sure there is a better way to link, but I don't know how.
http://mikesabat.wordpress.com/2006/08/26/best-thing-ive-seen-all-day/

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home