Friday, January 06, 2006



When it rains it pours.

We have all heard it, but what does it signify?

In means to me, that when things are bleak, slow, and looking dowright pale, sometimes you can never imagine seeing through to the other side.

And then......

You get busy. Your confidence skyrockets. You become engrossed in whatever your are doing, (family, professional, hobby) - and suddenly there is NOT ENOUGH time in your day to accomplish the things you want to get done....

That's where I am at. And, its a good thing.

You see, I have been in that place before when things are slow, I am down, energy level is low, sleeping late..... and you cannot ever remember that their is a bright light up ahead, "when will I get fastpaced again...?"

It's taken me many years to realize, but I belong CONSISTENTLY in that fast pace, energetic driven environment -- and surrounding.

But, here is the key.

YOU create it. No one but you can get you into that mindset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home